- Members are only Freight Forwarders and GCSFG will not be in touch with any customer and the members customers’ details as well. We have chosen this policy because, we intend to keep the information of the Freight Forwarders’ clients safely in our database, due to the reason that if the shipping lines will have this information, they will bypass the Freight Forwarders.
- We will not be involved in any operation and documentation issues and these items must be handled by Freight Forwarders or their agent in POL/POD.
- By having more bookings, GCSFG will be able to get better rates and subsequently will offer better rates to members.
- Members can access their Rate Requests and Bookings through their own personal Dashboard after completing the registration process.
- There is a discussion area in the members’ dashboard which it is useful by members.
- Please visit the HELP area which, there are useful videos for more understanding.
- GCSFG is in the position to:
- Get the rate from shipping lines and pass the same to the members.
- Get the rate confirmation from members and pass to shipping lines.
- Get the Booking Number and relay to members, members will follow to get the box (es) and do documentary procedures by themselves directly with respective shipping lines.
- Members will collect original Bill of Lading or order release letter to shipping line directly after pay the freight at POL or POD.
- All freight will be paid by members as per issued invoices.
If any member needs an agent in POL/POD, discussion area is the best to find the agent, GCSFG would no longer be in the picture for any cases in this respect. As there are lots of plans for the group in the near future such as live Text/Voice/Video Chat, Advertisement Area for the members and etc…, we have chosen this policy until we have launched our plans.
- Registration charges : USD 300/ once for ever
- Membership charges : USD 1000/ year